Today I'm teaming up with Anna @ A Dash Of Quirky to share my fave pins and posts from the week. I used to be completely fixated on pinterest. I couldn't live without it. Until I saw and pinned pretty much everything. I've been off it for awhile now and I saw Anna's post last week about this link up and kinda got all pinteresty excited again.
|Yep. That was my life...|
WINE SMOOTHIE. YES PLEASE!
This picture needs no words. I have a board of sky pins because honestly, how could you not want to stare at things like that? The sky does incredible things that you almost can't even believe are real! I love the sky. Love it.
All I need to see are the words "garlic" and "potatoes" and I'm sold!! Kinda wish these were my breakfast right now.
Let's talk about the lottery again for a quick second. Had I won, I would have for sure had a dope ass wine cellar like this...
Blogger Shout Outs!
- I was dying at Meg's post about what men and women in a relationship should NOT say to eachother. The "stop acting crazy" and "what's for dinner" are my favorite haha. Go check it out at Yammering Yankee. I promise you will laugh.
- I super appreciated the honesty in Samm's post on Tuesday. You can check that out here on Dysfuctional Ever After. I love when bloggers put the sunshine aside and talk about what's dark. Don't always hide behind all you're cute outfits and DIY projects. Just sayin...
- Jackie at Jade and Oak wrote about something I can relate to. She's turning 31 (I just turned 31) and a doctor mentioned she should have more check ups due to age. Yikes! Well, Jackie, I haven't been to the doc in while either but according to him I better start making some appointments. Her post is actually kind of a push for me cuz I'm pretty sure I have tendinitis in my left arm and I'm terrified of getting it checked cuz I'm terrified of needing surgery. Eek!
Thanks for letting me co-host Anna!!!
Reasons you should join the linkup:
- Pins are just fun (and addicting).
- Tweets & links to someone's post are a huge compliment! Show some love for your fellow bloggers!