It's Saturday. But if feels like Friday because I'm working. This is the joy of working in payroll, when there is a holiday, we gotta work the weekend. People gotta be paid.
This week seemed so outta place in blog world, I made posts and felt like I didn't know what day I was posting. Just kinda threw some things up. So in case you missed it, here's a little recap.
- On Monday, I posted our typical Monday post. The weekend shenanigans.
- Tuesday, I put up a simple roasted chicken and veggies recipe.
- I wrote to Santa on Wednesday. Sorta. I posted a little Xmas wish list.
- On Thanksgiving, I put up the post that matters the most this week. Who I'm thankful for.
- And last night, totally unexpected, I shared a super simple "recipe" (if you can even call it that) for a Fireball Hot Toddy!
I hope you all had an awesome holiday! Mine was highly nontraditional for us, but that'll be up on Monday. Have a fun filled fucking weekend!