What you need:
- bell peppers - I chose green because, yum.
- spinach - frozen because, easy.
What you do:
- preheat your oven to 400f
- cut the tops off the peppers and remove the annoying little seeds
- place them on a pan and shove them in the oven for 15 minutes
- defrost the spinach according to directions aka microwave it
- this is where I wish I would have cut some tomato slices to include but I didn't
- when peppers are done, stuff them with spinach and sprinkle salt/pepper - season to taste
- crack a whole egg right on top (I used 1 whole egg & 1 egg white due to the size of the peppers)
- cook on 400 for about 20 minutes
Pretty simple, right? Right. I plan on experimenting with this one more by using other veggies. I want to add a tomato slice, maybe some asparagus... and if you're one of those cheese lovers, add cheese!
Have you tried this before? Let me know if you make this and get creative with the ingredients!