Guess who just made their first online Ulta purchase? This girl. I always go into the store since it's just down the street from me, although I don't know why I bother because their shelves are never stocked. I saw a post on Instagram this morning for a Becca gift set that was only valid for a few hours. And what does someone with a shopping addiction do when something they love says "free with $50 purchase"? They run as fast as they can to spend fifty dollars that they don't have. "Help me, I'm poor".
So of course with it being my first time ordering through their site, I have to come running over here to share with you what I got! Honestly, it's really nothing too fabulous. I was trying not to splurge and really just wanted to get to the $50 mark with some basics. And everything in the order is stuff that's all new to me, which is really exciting! Let me know if you've used any of these products and how you like them.
1. Mario Badescu Acne Facial Cleanser - I always hear great things about this brand and it's super affordable. I'm excited to see how this works with my skin.
2. CoverGirl Flamed Out Mascara - I'm always looking for new mascaras because the best are always at the drugstore. It's got mixed reviews but I'm willing to give it a shot because it's called "flamed out" which sounds fierce and exciting and I'm a sucker for marketing.
3. Maybelline Brow Drama - I have been dying to try this! I don't know what took me so long, but I'm out of my Benefit Gimme Brow so I'm due for a change, and I see so many people using this.
4. NYX Tinted Brow Mascara - In case I hate the Maybelline one, I decided to snatch up this one too because I hear lots of great things about it.
5. Becca 4 piece Gift Set - (out of stock) The star of the show!! I saw it posted on @trendmood1 and got so excited because OPAL is my favorite highlighter so of course I'd like some extra. And the other three products are new to me! Ever-Matte Poreless Priming Perfector, Pressed Bronzing Skin Perfector, Poured Shimmering Skin Perfector.
6. CoverGirl Clump Crusher Extensions - I've purchased the Clump Crusher a few times and love it. But I didn't even know there was an extensions version. And I'm the worst at applying false lashes, so of course I want 200% more length and volume! (where do they get these percentages?!)
7. CoverGirl Professional Loose Powder - I'm running out of my Laura Mercier and not quite ready to drop almost forty bucks on a new one so I'm willing to give this one a try because it says "professional" in the title. I told you, I'm a sucker. I hope it's good!
8. Macadamia Professional Oil Spray - My reasons for choosing this are simple. I've tried one Macadamia product before and loved it. This was sitting in my favorites for a long time. It says "professional" in the title.
And ironically, I'm currently part of a $200 ULTA GIFT CARD GIVEAWAY! [insert hands in the air emoji!] Click that link to enter and let me know down in the comments what you would get from Ulta if you win! Good luck to anyone that enters!