"It's so simple how could you ever think of changing it?" you ask. Well, while grocery shopping recently and stocking up on my tea (I have an endless amount of teas, I have a problem, tea is so good, I can't stop) I saw that there was a new apple tea. This one was Caramel Apple Dream. "Ok, but Kelly, you just posted about apples and cinnamon the other day".
Right. But it's Thanksgiving week and they can go together and we can be festive.
Don't judge me. Just drink.
When I saw that new tea I immediately wondered how it would taste as the infamous Fireball Hot Toddy. I'm here to tell you that it tasted .... better. And the crowd goes wild! I mean, obviously if there would be anything missing from something apple and cinnamon it would be caramel. Right? Right. Previously I used Cinnamon Apple Spice and thought it could never get better.
Here is better.
CARAMEL FIREBALL HOT TODDY
- Grab your favorite mug, tea cup, toddy glass, whatever you choose
- Add the appropriate amount of Fireball (see also: any amount you want)
- Fill the rest with hot water (or not hot and microwave that ish)
- Drop a Caramel Apple Dream teabag in and steep for a few minutes
- Garnish with a piece of apple sprinkled with Nutmeg
- Sip. Close your eyes. Feel warm. Smile. Eat this yummy apple snack.
You could play with this in so many ways. Add a cinnamon stick, drop a slice of orange in there, get creative! I plan on making a pot of this for Thanksgiving and I think I'm going to add in a little bit of orange to give it a citrus touch.
I'm actually going to go make another one right now so I'll leave you with this - HAVE A WONDERFUL, FULFILLING, YUMMY, AND HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!
If you like this recipe, please PIN IT! :)
my hot toddy's are not sponsored by Fireball or Celestial Seasonings, but I wish they were ;)